How To Become A Web Developer?
The following are the steps that help you to be a web developer.
The Basics of all the websites are these three languages. One should learn these basics to be a web developer.
- Structure of a website is HTML
- CSS Decides the Look feel of Website
Let’s discuss little them. How you can learn them.
HTML: HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language. It is also known as the frontend language, and it is the main part of a website.
The basic Skelton of a website consists of a series of HTML tags. The following are the basic tags with which one should get familiar.
- <html>……. </html> :- These tags depicts the beginning & ending of the HTML document.
- <title>……</title> :- Title tag shows the title or the name of website. Title also plays a vital role in SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- <head> ..…</head> : – Head tag contains information of the website such as metadata, links, scripts etc.
- <body> …… </body> :- The data or content which is visible the user is written in the body part.
CSS: CSS Stands For Cascading Style Sheet. In the first step, HTML provides only basic structure but to give an attractive look to that structure, CSS is used. In CSS various Properties are used to give look & feel to a web page. There are three types of CSS:
- Inline CSS
- Internal CSS
- External CSS
2. Learn the Basics of WordPress:
To become a Web Developer one should know about WordPress after all-around 60% of websites are built in it. WordPress is an open-source CMS (Content Management System) that builds attractive Websites in less time & an easy manner.
3. Get To Know UI and UX :
UI (User Interface) and UX (User Experience) are the basics of user designing. It’s important to learn the fundamentals of user experience design, by whom one can understand how a website is supposed to work.
4. Learn SQL & PHP(Optional)
SQL is a database technology that stores the information whereas PHP is a Scripting language that places or pulls the stuff from the database.
5. Learn the Basics of SEO
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving a website’s ranking within a search engine like Google, Bing, etc. It is important for online business.
6. Make Sure Your Site Is Responsive
While making a Website we should make sure that our site is responsive. Responsive sites are those sites that adjust automatically according to the screen size.