What Is Python Programming Language | Why Python Is Used
What is Python Programming Language?
Python programming language is a popular language nowadays. It was created by Guido Van Rossum, and released in 1991. It is used for:
- Web Development
- Software Development
- System Scripting
What can Python Language do?
- By using python programming language we can create web applications.
- Python can be used to create workflows along with other softwares.
- Python can be used for connecting to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- By using python we can handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for production-ready software development and prototyping.
- Python can work on various different platforms like windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi etc.
- The best thing about python is that it has very simple syntax just like English language thus, making it easy for user.
- In python, developers to write programs with short syntax than other programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-oriented way or a functional way.